Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Monthly Food Truck Market April 11, 2021 at 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand Food Trucks with a selection of scrumptious food will be at Coronation Hall, Portobello. Entertainment and a great selection of food. Hall will be open on a wet day. Support this initiative so we can incorporate future big stall holder and market days. See you there!
- Smiths Creek Working Bee April 11, 2021 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Church service April 11, 2021 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- Toy Library open April 11, 2021 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open April 11, 2021 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
View older posts