Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee October 25, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Toy Library open October 25, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open October 25, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton October 25, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
- Peninsula Playcentre October 26, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
View older posts
Image This entry was posted in Dunedin, New Zealand, Otago, Otago Peninsula, Peninsula, Portobello, Portobello Community Inc and tagged 2016 Cadbury Market, Craft, Food, Otago Peninsula, Peninsula Market Day, Portobello, Portobello Community Inc, Portobello Community Incorporated, Portobello Market, Stalls. Bookmark the permalink.