We’re a hardy bunch on the Otago Peninsula and Sunday’s market was a good test of that resolve. The blustery weather and squally showers were a reminder that we are well into winter. Despite the weather the market was very successful and well attended by around 600 people. Once again Jonathon Usher and Pippity Pop proved very popular with children and adults alike and there were plenty of bargains to be had. The support we receive from Cadbury’s really helps the market day, and has become a popular event in Portobello. We look forward to hosting it again next year.
Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Pilates Class July 16, 2018 at 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello $12. Contact Penny 0274 649180
- Portobello Community Inc meeting July 17, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Rd, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre July 18, 2018 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus July 18, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus July 18, 2018 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
View older posts