Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee June 2, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Save The Otago Peninsula (STOP) meeting June 2, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm 2A Clearwater St, Broad Bay, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre June 3, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus June 3, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus June 3, 2020 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello Community Incorporated
Sunday 19th dawned bright but fresh for the Portobello Hawk & Hurl held at Portobello Domain and once again the event was well attended. There were plenty of bargains, a fair bit of cheek and a significant amount material saved … Continue reading
The Portobello pontoon has been towed by tug back to the Birch Street wharf for repairs. Over recent months the pontoon has developed a list and the City Council will have the pontoon inspected for leaks. Staff from Action Engineering … Continue reading
Despite some late rain the Portobello Community Market saw 400-500 people come through the Coronation Hall in Portobello on Sunday. With more stalls and displays from local community groups this year, the market is growing as an annual event in … Continue reading
Island biodiversity to be celebrated at Dunedin talk Opportunities and challenges that islands offer as sites to protect our natural heritage will be discussed at an event to celebrate International Day for Biological Diversity, which has the theme of island … Continue reading
The Portobello Volunteer Fire Brigade is celebrating its Golden Jubilee this year. It’s an enviable record of 50 years of service to the Peninsula region and its community. The Brigade held an open day on Saturday 12th of April at … Continue reading