Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee June 2, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Save The Otago Peninsula (STOP) meeting June 2, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm 2A Clearwater St, Broad Bay, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre June 3, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus June 3, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus June 3, 2020 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello Domain
The Otago Peninsula A&P Show on the 7th December is an absolute must for all of the community and visitors to the area. With a great range of events, displays and competitions there is enough going on at the show to keep you … Continue reading
The second annual Portobello Paddock Pursuit held on Sunday at the Portobello Domain was a muddy and wet success, with over 220 kids and 30 adults taking part. The pursuit course had everyone climbing, running, sliding and jumping over a range of … Continue reading
Last chance to enter into the Portobello Paddock pursuit at Portobello Domain on Sunday November 10th. You can still register on the day from 10 am with the first event starting at 11am. Get all the details here….
October can be a great time of year in Portobello with those balmy warm days that begin to give us hope that summer is just around the corner, and Sunday’s Hawk and Hurl was no exception. With a good number … Continue reading
Its time for that important spring clean around your place so bring your rubbish, recycling and saleable stuff to the Portobello Hawk and Hurl. Run in conjunction with the Dunedin City Council’s Community Clean Up Day this is a great way … Continue reading
It was a pleasant surprise to see that the Dunedin City council had planted new beech trees on the bank above the Domain last week. The new plantings have really added to the landscaping of the area and in the future they will … Continue reading