Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee May 18, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Portobello Community Inc meeting May 18, 2021 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Rd, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre May 19, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus May 19, 2021 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus May 19, 2021 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
View older posts
Tag Archives: Allans Beach
Get on your dancing shoes and get down to the coolest little hall this side of the Waitaki and grab yourself a ticket! The Hooper’s Inlet Hall is having a fundraising dance on the 7th June 2014, 8pm till late. With Live Music … Continue reading
The opening of the Hooper’s Inlet channel by the Dunedin City Council on the 6th of June saw a marked change in the water levels within the inlet. Since the opening work was undertaken the Otago Peninsula has been in … Continue reading