Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Monthly Food Truck Market April 11, 2021 at 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand Food Trucks with a selection of scrumptious food will be at Coronation Hall, Portobello. Entertainment and a great selection of food. Hall will be open on a wet day. Support this initiative so we can incorporate future big stall holder and market days. See you there!
- Smiths Creek Working Bee April 11, 2021 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Church service April 11, 2021 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- Toy Library open April 11, 2021 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open April 11, 2021 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
View older posts
Category Archives: Portobello Community Inc
Port to Port Cruises will be running ferry excursions from the Portobello Autumn Market Day. Tomorrow Sunday 14 March 2021! RSVP 020 416 24250. See the post below for all the details on the rest of the Market Day, 10-2 … Continue reading
Portobello Community Inc and Food Truck Markets present our 2021 Autumn Market Day. Food Trucks will serve a selection of scrumptious delights. There will be our usual amazing variety of creative goods on offer from our talented stall-holders. Look for … Continue reading
Portobello Community Inc. and Food Truck Markets present Monthly Food Truck Day, on the 2nd Sunday of each month starting in October. Sunday 11th October 2020 – 10am – 2:00pm Food Trucks with a selection of scrumptious food will be … Continue reading
Please join us on Sunday 9th August 10am–2:30pm as Portobello Community Inc are once again holding their very popular Winter Market Day at Coronation Hall, Portobello. Stallholders with Crafts, Clothing, Food, Books, Bric-a-Brac, Jewellery, or anything (legal) you want to … Continue reading
Just a quick note to let folks know that the Portobello Paddock Pursuit, our popular muddy, slimy, wet obstacle course fun run, will not be taking place this year. The organising committee lost a few key volunteers this year , … Continue reading
The weekend of 22-23 September will find Otago Harbour full of celebration as scheduled ferry service returns between Portobello and Port Chalmers. Continue reading
Construction is well underway on the section of the Peninsula Connection between Turnbulls Bay and Portobello. The project includes road widening and construction of a shared path for pedestrians and cyclists. In some areas, the road will be raised to … Continue reading
The official opening of the Portobello Heritage Trail took place on Saturday 14th of October with around 70 people from the Peninsula and city taking place. The opening was part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival “Harbour City” celebrating the … Continue reading
NEW AND IMPROVED ONLINE REGISTRATION The Portobello Paddock Pursuit is growing every year that we hold the event. To make it easier for the organisers and for those wanting to take part we have created online registration and payment. Early-bird … Continue reading
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading