Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee November 12, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Peninsula Playcentre November 13, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
View older posts
Category Archives: Portobello Community Inc
Just a quick note to let folks know that the Portobello Paddock Pursuit, our popular muddy, slimy, wet obstacle course fun run, will not be taking place this year. The organising committee lost a few key volunteers this year , … Continue reading
The weekend of 22-23 September will find Otago Harbour full of celebration as scheduled ferry service returns between Portobello and Port Chalmers. Continue reading
Construction is well underway on the section of the Peninsula Connection between Turnbulls Bay and Portobello. The project includes road widening and construction of a shared path for pedestrians and cyclists. In some areas, the road will be raised to … Continue reading
The official opening of the Portobello Heritage Trail took place on Saturday 14th of October with around 70 people from the Peninsula and city taking place. The opening was part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival “Harbour City” celebrating the … Continue reading
NEW AND IMPROVED ONLINE REGISTRATION The Portobello Paddock Pursuit is growing every year that we hold the event. To make it easier for the organisers and for those wanting to take part we have created online registration and payment. Early-bird … Continue reading
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading