Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Rubbish collection - Yellow bin (mixed) recycling November 13, 2019
- Portobello Library open November 14, 2019 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi November 14, 2019 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Church service November 17, 2019 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- Smiths Creek Working Bee November 17, 2019 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Fitness and Fun
The second annual Portobello Paddock Pursuit held on Sunday at the Portobello Domain was a muddy and wet success, with over 220 kids and 30 adults taking part. The pursuit course had everyone climbing, running, sliding and jumping over a range of … Continue reading