Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Peninsula Playcentre September 16, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Steady As You Go—Strength and Balance September 16, 2019 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi September 16, 2019 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Pilates Class September 16, 2019 at 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello $12. Contact Penny 0274 649180
- Smiths Creek Working Bee September 17, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello Paddock Pursuit
NEW AND IMPROVED ONLINE REGISTRATION The Portobello Paddock Pursuit is growing every year that we hold the event. To make it easier for the organisers and for those wanting to take part we have created online registration and payment. Early-bird … Continue reading
It’s always an epic effort getting the Paddock Pursuit organised, but on Sunday we were all in position and ready to go. It was great to see the sun shining and by the time of kick off we had over 500 … Continue reading
Ahoy there me hearties! The 2015 Portobello Paddock was an absolute blast once again with plenty of mud, slime and water for everyone! With a damp but warm day on Sunday, organisers were a little worried about the numbers. They … Continue reading
The 2014 Portobello Paddock Pursuit on Sunday 9th of November saw nearly 400 participants run, jump, climb and slither through a challenging course at the Portobello Domain. With a warm day many people brought their deck chairs and picnics and … Continue reading
The second annual Portobello Paddock Pursuit held on Sunday at the Portobello Domain was a muddy and wet success, with over 220 kids and 30 adults taking part. The pursuit course had everyone climbing, running, sliding and jumping over a range of … Continue reading