Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Save The Otago Peninsula (STOP) meeting April 7, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm 2A Clearwater St, Broad Bay, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre April 8, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus April 8, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus April 8, 2020 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus April 8, 2020 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello Paddock Pursuit
NEW AND IMPROVED ONLINE REGISTRATION The Portobello Paddock Pursuit is growing every year that we hold the event. To make it easier for the organisers and for those wanting to take part we have created online registration and payment. Early-bird … Continue reading
It’s always an epic effort getting the Paddock Pursuit organised, but on Sunday we were all in position and ready to go. It was great to see the sun shining and by the time of kick off we had over 500 … Continue reading
Ahoy there me hearties! The 2015 Portobello Paddock was an absolute blast once again with plenty of mud, slime and water for everyone! With a damp but warm day on Sunday, organisers were a little worried about the numbers. They … Continue reading
The 2014 Portobello Paddock Pursuit on Sunday 9th of November saw nearly 400 participants run, jump, climb and slither through a challenging course at the Portobello Domain. With a warm day many people brought their deck chairs and picnics and … Continue reading
The second annual Portobello Paddock Pursuit held on Sunday at the Portobello Domain was a muddy and wet success, with over 220 kids and 30 adults taking part. The pursuit course had everyone climbing, running, sliding and jumping over a range of … Continue reading