Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi March 1, 2021 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Pilates Class March 1, 2021 at 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello $12. Contact Penny 0274 649180
- Smiths Creek Working Bee March 2, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Save The Otago Peninsula (STOP) meeting March 2, 2021 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm 2A Clearwater St, Broad Bay, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre March 3, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
View older posts
Author Archives: Michael
Portobello Community Inc and Food Truck Markets present our 2021 Autumn Market Day. Food Trucks will serve a selection of scrumptious delights. There will be our usual amazing variety of creative goods on offer from our talented stall-holders. Look for … Continue reading
Portobello Community Inc. and Food Truck Markets present Monthly Food Truck Day, on the 2nd Sunday of each month starting in October. Sunday 11th October 2020 – 10am – 2:00pm Food Trucks with a selection of scrumptious food will be … Continue reading
Please join us on Sunday 9th August 10am–2:30pm as Portobello Community Inc are once again holding their very popular Winter Market Day at Coronation Hall, Portobello. Stallholders with Crafts, Clothing, Food, Books, Bric-a-Brac, Jewellery, or anything (legal) you want to … Continue reading
Just a quick note to let folks know that the Portobello Paddock Pursuit, our popular muddy, slimy, wet obstacle course fun run, will not be taking place this year. The organising committee lost a few key volunteers this year , … Continue reading
The weekend of 22-23 September will find Otago Harbour full of celebration as scheduled ferry service returns between Portobello and Port Chalmers. Continue reading