Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee May 18, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Portobello Community Inc meeting May 18, 2021 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Rd, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre May 19, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus May 19, 2021 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus May 19, 2021 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
View older posts
Author Archives: Michael
Save the date! The 2021 Portobello Winter Market Day will take place on Sunday 11 July 2021, sponsored by Portobello Community Inc and Food Truck Markets. Food Trucks will serve a selection of scrumptious delights, and there will be our … Continue reading
Port to Port Cruises will be running ferry excursions from the Portobello Autumn Market Day. Tomorrow Sunday 14 March 2021! RSVP 020 416 24250. See the post below for all the details on the rest of the Market Day, 10-2 … Continue reading
Portobello Community Inc and Food Truck Markets present our 2021 Autumn Market Day. Food Trucks will serve a selection of scrumptious delights. There will be our usual amazing variety of creative goods on offer from our talented stall-holders. Look for … Continue reading
Portobello Community Inc. and Food Truck Markets present Monthly Food Truck Day, on the 2nd Sunday of each month starting in October. Sunday 11th October 2020 – 10am – 2:00pm Food Trucks with a selection of scrumptious food will be … Continue reading
Please join us on Sunday 9th August 10am–2:30pm as Portobello Community Inc are once again holding their very popular Winter Market Day at Coronation Hall, Portobello. Stallholders with Crafts, Clothing, Food, Books, Bric-a-Brac, Jewellery, or anything (legal) you want to … Continue reading
Just a quick note to let folks know that the Portobello Paddock Pursuit, our popular muddy, slimy, wet obstacle course fun run, will not be taking place this year. The organising committee lost a few key volunteers this year , … Continue reading
The weekend of 22-23 September will find Otago Harbour full of celebration as scheduled ferry service returns between Portobello and Port Chalmers. Continue reading