Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee November 12, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Peninsula Playcentre November 13, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
View older posts
Author Archives: Michael
Just a quick note to let folks know that the Portobello Paddock Pursuit, our popular muddy, slimy, wet obstacle course fun run, will not be taking place this year. The organising committee lost a few key volunteers this year , … Continue reading
The weekend of 22-23 September will find Otago Harbour full of celebration as scheduled ferry service returns between Portobello and Port Chalmers. Continue reading