Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Peninsula Playcentre October 24, 2018 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus October 24, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus October 24, 2018 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus October 24, 2018 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
- Rubbish collection - Blue bin (glass) recycling October 24, 2018
View older posts
Tag Archives: Biodiversity
Otago Peninsula environmental group STOP (Save the Otago Peninsula) have published a pocket guide to the Otago Peninsula. The publication which features stunning photographs by wildlife photographer Craig McKenzie and excellent species descriptions by Richard Schofield is a must have … Continue reading
Island biodiversity to be celebrated at Dunedin talk Opportunities and challenges that islands offer as sites to protect our natural heritage will be discussed at an event to celebrate International Day for Biological Diversity, which has the theme of island … Continue reading
Sea week is a great opportunity to learn more about your coastal environment and take part in its care. Take the opportunity to participate in an event near you. If you’d like a free guide to sandy and muddy shore … Continue reading
Visit the Biodiversity Group Website
Bring your spade and your energy and help the Save the Otago Peninsula group at a working bee planting native trees and removing broom to help restore the Harbour Cone native forest. This is a great opportunity to visit one of the Otago … Continue reading