Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee October 25, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Toy Library open October 25, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open October 25, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton October 25, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
- Peninsula Playcentre October 26, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
View older posts
Category Archives: Public Notices
Work to repair parts of Highcliff Road affected by slips will begin on 17 July, requiring its closure from Camp Road to Seaton Road until 29 September, with residents-only access. Specific access details: Seal Point Road will be accessible from … Continue reading
The Caselberg Trust is pleased to announce this forthcoming fundraising concert at 7pm Sunday 31 May, which features the poetry of poet laureate Brian Turner, and songs by local singer songwriter Matt Langley. Turner and Langley met at a Caselberg Trust … Continue reading
Would you like celebrate a new family member, birthday, anniversary, or commemorate the passing of a loved one by planting a native tree at the Harbour cycle/walkway? You can choose the tree you wish to plant and receive a certificate in … Continue reading