Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee December 6, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Church service December 6, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- Community Coffee Morning December 6, 2020 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St All welcome. Gold coin koha.
- Toy Library open December 6, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open December 6, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
View older posts
Tag Archives: Hooper’s Inlet Hall
Get on your dancing shoes and get down to the coolest little hall this side of the Waitaki and grab yourself a ticket! The Hooper’s Inlet Hall is having a fundraising dance on the 7th June 2014, 8pm till late. With Live Music … Continue reading