The Coronation Hall in Portobello has had a major spruce up by the Dunedin City Council Contractors. The painting has now been completed along with some additional outside lighting. The contractors have just completed pulling down the scaffold and tidying up the hall site. What a great job!
Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Save The Otago Peninsula (STOP) meeting July 7, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm 2A Clearwater St, Broad Bay, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre July 8, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus July 8, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus July 8, 2020 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus July 8, 2020 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
View older posts