Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Rubbish collection - Yellow bin (mixed) recycling November 13, 2019
- Portobello Library open November 14, 2019 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi November 14, 2019 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Church service November 17, 2019 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- Smiths Creek Working Bee November 17, 2019 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Annual Plan
Got a burning issue? Feel that there’s something the Council should be doing or improving in your region? The Annual Plan is the opportunity for citizens to have their say in what the Council’s spending priorities should be. So don’t … Continue reading
In March 2013 Portobello Community Incorporated made a submission on the proposed road widening design for Portobello and Harrington Point Roads. That submission detailed a number of issues with the nature of the design and its impact on the community, … Continue reading
The blocked outlet of Hooper’s Inlet has been an issue on the Peninsula for some time now. The issue has been one that has frustrated local residents as the responsibility for its management is volleyed between the Otago Regional Council … Continue reading
The recent edition of D Scene reported on the submission made by Portobello Community Incorporated on the Dunedin City Council’s proposal to widen Portobello Road and the effect that the proposal will have on the township and its community. Click … Continue reading
Last nights Annual Plan consultation meeting in the Coronation Hall was well attended by residents who came to hear more about the Annual Process for 2013-2014. With presentations and discussion with the Mayor, Chief Executive and Council staff there was … Continue reading
The Dunedin City Council will be consulting with the community on the 2013/2014 Annual Plan. This is an opportunity for Portobello & Peninsula residents to discuss its priorities in the next financial year. The Otago Peninsula Community Board also submits on the Annual … Continue reading