Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Church service August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- ❄️ Winter Market Day 2020 August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 2:30 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Toy Library open August 9, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open August 9, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
View older posts
Tag Archives: Otago Peninsula Community Board
Make an online submission here Post your submission to the Dunedin City Council, Dunedin City Council, PO Box 5045, Moray Place, Dunedin 9058, Attention PARS – Freedom Camping Bylaw Review o Email your submission to email@example.com
The Dunedin City Council are investigating the design and repair of the slumped section of Portobello Road, Turnbull’s Bay where the present traffic lights have been placed. The objective is the reinstatement of the existing road plus the provision … Continue reading
The Dunedin City Council have announced plans to develop a “DoC style” campsite on the Peninsula. In a report in The Star on the 2oth of June a Council spokeswoman announced that the City Council was investigating sites on the Peninsula, but … Continue reading
In March 2013 Portobello Community Incorporated made a submission on the proposed road widening design for Portobello and Harrington Point Roads. That submission detailed a number of issues with the nature of the design and its impact on the community, … Continue reading
The recent edition of D Scene reported on the submission made by Portobello Community Incorporated on the Dunedin City Council’s proposal to widen Portobello Road and the effect that the proposal will have on the township and its community. Click … Continue reading
Last nights Annual Plan consultation meeting in the Coronation Hall was well attended by residents who came to hear more about the Annual Process for 2013-2014. With presentations and discussion with the Mayor, Chief Executive and Council staff there was … Continue reading
The Dunedin City Council will be consulting with the community on the 2013/2014 Annual Plan. This is an opportunity for Portobello & Peninsula residents to discuss its priorities in the next financial year. The Otago Peninsula Community Board also submits on the Annual … Continue reading