Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Church service June 20, 2021 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- Smiths Creek Working Bee June 20, 2021 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Toy Library open June 20, 2021 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open June 20, 2021 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton June 20, 2021 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello Community Incorporated
The official opening of the Portobello Heritage Trail took place on Saturday 14th of October with around 70 people from the Peninsula and city taking place. The opening was part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival “Harbour City” celebrating the … Continue reading
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading
It’s always an epic effort getting the Paddock Pursuit organised, but on Sunday we were all in position and ready to go. It was great to see the sun shining and by the time of kick off we had over 500 … Continue reading
We’re a hardy bunch on the Otago Peninsula and Sunday’s market was a good test of that resolve. The blustery weather and squally showers were a reminder that we are well into winter. Despite the weather the market was very … Continue reading
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading