Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee June 2, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Save The Otago Peninsula (STOP) meeting June 2, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm 2A Clearwater St, Broad Bay, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre June 3, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus June 3, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus June 3, 2020 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
View older posts
Image This entry was posted in Dunedin, New Zealand, Otago, Otago Peninsula, Peninsula, Portobello, Portobello Community Inc and tagged Clean up day, Dunedin, Dunedin City Council, Hawk & Hurl, Otago Harbour, Otago Peninsula, Paul Pope, Portobello, Portobello Community Inc, Portobello Community Incorporated, Portobello Inc, Think globally act locally, Waste minimisation. Bookmark the permalink.