Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee January 19, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Otago Peninsula Museum open January 19, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton January 19, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
- Peninsula Playcentre January 20, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Steady As You Go—Strength and Balance January 20, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
View older posts
Image This entry was posted in Dunedin, New Zealand, Otago, Otago Peninsula, Peninsula, Portobello, Portobello Community Inc and tagged Clean up day, Dunedin, Dunedin City Council, Hawk & Hurl, Otago Harbour, Otago Peninsula, Paul Pope, Portobello, Portobello Community Inc, Portobello Community Incorporated, Portobello Inc, Think globally act locally, Waste minimisation. Bookmark the permalink.