Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Peninsula Playcentre April 8, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus April 8, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus April 8, 2020 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus April 8, 2020 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
- Rubbish collection - Blue bin (glass) recycling April 8, 2020
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello School
Ahoy there me hearties! The 2015 Portobello Paddock was an absolute blast once again with plenty of mud, slime and water for everyone! With a damp but warm day on Sunday, organisers were a little worried about the numbers. They … Continue reading
It was a beautiful day in Portobello on the 25th of September and this was Portobello School’s chance to do their bit for Clean Up NZ week. Although just out of the official week our local weather has meant the … Continue reading
The 2014 Portobello Paddock Pursuit on Sunday 9th of November saw nearly 400 participants run, jump, climb and slither through a challenging course at the Portobello Domain. With a warm day many people brought their deck chairs and picnics and … Continue reading
Last chance to enter into the Portobello Paddock pursuit at Portobello Domain on Sunday November 10th. You can still register on the day from 10 am with the first event starting at 11am. Get all the details here….