Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Portobello Community Inc meeting February 19, 2019 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Rd, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre February 20, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus February 20, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus February 20, 2019 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus February 20, 2019 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
View older posts
Tag Archives: Clean up day
Living besides the Otago Harbour is one of the great pleasures of our lifestyle in Portobello. So boats and floating devices play a major role in our local lifestyle. So two intrepid Portobello Community Inc. members decided to enjoy a … Continue reading
March 30th 2014 is a watershed day for all residents in the Portobello/Harwood/Otakou area with the beginning of the “Rubbish Revolution.” Give just one hour of your time to pick up the rubbish from around your streets, playgrounds, beaches or … Continue reading
Portobello Community Incorporated won the Taylor Community Pride Shield in first place at the Keep Dunedin Beautiful awards on Monday 3rd March. The award was presented to Paul Pope and Geoff Sheridan representing the group at the awards ceremony yesterday. … Continue reading
Sea week is a great opportunity to learn more about your coastal environment and take part in its care. Take the opportunity to participate in an event near you. If you’d like a free guide to sandy and muddy shore … Continue reading
October can be a great time of year in Portobello with those balmy warm days that begin to give us hope that summer is just around the corner, and Sunday’s Hawk and Hurl was no exception. With a good number … Continue reading
Nineteen year 7&8 pupils from Portobello School put their gumboots on and cleaned up the beach areas around Latham Bay in Portobello on Tuesday 24th September. Supervised by teacher Candace Christensen and Portobello Community Inc. Chairman, Paul Pope the group collected a full … Continue reading