Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Otago Arts Festival September 21, 2018 – September 30, 2018
- Smiths Creek Working Bee September 23, 2018 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Toy Library open September 23, 2018 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- ⛴ Port to Port Ferry Launch Weekend–Harbour Cruises September 23, 2018 Portobello Jetty Two hour wildlife cruises (bookings required) and inaugural harbour ferry service (booking preferred), all half-price. See https://www.porttoport.co.nz/ for details.
- Badminton September 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
View older posts
Tag Archives: Coronation hall
The Coronation Hall in Portobello has had a major spruce up by the Dunedin City Council Contractors. The painting has now been completed along with some additional outside lighting. The contractors have just completed pulling down the scaffold and tidying … Continue reading
It was a crisp frosty start for the Portobello Market day on Sunday 12th of July, but the sun did its best to warm people up, and Portobello put on a great day. With over 900 visitors to the market stall … Continue reading
Despite some late rain the Portobello Community Market saw 400-500 people come through the Coronation Hall in Portobello on Sunday. With more stalls and displays from local community groups this year, the market is growing as an annual event in … Continue reading
Island biodiversity to be celebrated at Dunedin talk Opportunities and challenges that islands offer as sites to protect our natural heritage will be discussed at an event to celebrate International Day for Biological Diversity, which has the theme of island … Continue reading
It was a magic day at the Portobello Market held in conjunction with Cadbury’s Chocolate Carnival on the Otago Peninsula. A beautifully warm day brought nearly 1000 visitors from around the region and overseas. With a good number of stalls, … Continue reading
Check out the other great carnival events around the Peninsula and Dunedin here….