Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- 🐧 Wild Dunedin Festival April 20, 2018 – April 25, 2018 Various locations See www.wilddunedin.nz for full list of events in Portobello and beyond.
- 🐧 Flying Penguin Kite Competition—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Camp Estate, Pukehiki FREE! Registration required. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 Helping Hoiho—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm Penguin Place, 45 Pakihau Rd FREE! Bookings essential: 03 478 0286. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 A Garden 50 years in the Making—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Larnach Castle, 145 Camp Rd, Dunedin 9077, New Zealand $25 pp. Bookings essential: 03 476 1616. More info at www.wilddunedin.nz.
- 🐧 How to Become a Backyard Trapper—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm St. Philips Church Hall, Belford St, Waverly FREE! Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. See www.wilddunedin.nz for more info.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Heritage
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading
Despite the rain the Anzac Day service at Portobello Museum was well attended by young an old on Friday 25th April. The service was a fitting tribute for all of those who served throughout the last 100 years, but 2014 is particularly … Continue reading
In March 2013 Portobello Community Incorporated made a submission on the proposed road widening design for Portobello and Harrington Point Roads. That submission detailed a number of issues with the nature of the design and its impact on the community, … Continue reading
The recent edition of D Scene reported on the submission made by Portobello Community Incorporated on the Dunedin City Council’s proposal to widen Portobello Road and the effect that the proposal will have on the township and its community. Click … Continue reading
Last nights Annual Plan consultation meeting in the Coronation Hall was well attended by residents who came to hear more about the Annual Process for 2013-2014. With presentations and discussion with the Mayor, Chief Executive and Council staff there was … Continue reading