Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Church service August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- ❄️ Winter Market Day 2020 August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 2:30 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Toy Library open August 9, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open August 9, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
View older posts
Tag Archives: Heritage
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading
Despite the rain the Anzac Day service at Portobello Museum was well attended by young an old on Friday 25th April. The service was a fitting tribute for all of those who served throughout the last 100 years, but 2014 is particularly … Continue reading
In March 2013 Portobello Community Incorporated made a submission on the proposed road widening design for Portobello and Harrington Point Roads. That submission detailed a number of issues with the nature of the design and its impact on the community, … Continue reading
The recent edition of D Scene reported on the submission made by Portobello Community Incorporated on the Dunedin City Council’s proposal to widen Portobello Road and the effect that the proposal will have on the township and its community. Click … Continue reading
Last nights Annual Plan consultation meeting in the Coronation Hall was well attended by residents who came to hear more about the Annual Process for 2013-2014. With presentations and discussion with the Mayor, Chief Executive and Council staff there was … Continue reading
The Dunedin City Council have announced the first stage of public consultation on the road widening of Portobello Road. The project includes widening the road by 5-8 metres in places and the development of a cycle-way and pedestrian pathway alongside Otago Harbour. Many … Continue reading