Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Otago Peninsula Museum open August 9, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton August 9, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
- Peninsula Playcentre August 10, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Steady As You Go—Strength and Balance August 10, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi August 10, 2020 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
View older posts
Tag Archives: Otago Peninsula
The official opening of the Portobello Heritage Trail took place on Saturday 14th of October with around 70 people from the Peninsula and city taking place. The opening was part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival “Harbour City” celebrating the … Continue reading
NEW AND IMPROVED ONLINE REGISTRATION The Portobello Paddock Pursuit is growing every year that we hold the event. To make it easier for the organisers and for those wanting to take part we have created online registration and payment. Early-bird … Continue reading
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading
Work to repair parts of Highcliff Road affected by slips will begin on 17 July, requiring its closure from Camp Road to Seaton Road until 29 September, with residents-only access. Specific access details: Seal Point Road will be accessible from … Continue reading
The Coronation Hall in Portobello has had a major spruce up by the Dunedin City Council Contractors. The painting has now been completed along with some additional outside lighting. The contractors have just completed pulling down the scaffold and tidying … Continue reading
It’s always an epic effort getting the Paddock Pursuit organised, but on Sunday we were all in position and ready to go. It was great to see the sun shining and by the time of kick off we had over 500 … Continue reading