Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Church service April 12, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- Smiths Creek Working Bee April 12, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Toy Library open April 12, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open April 12, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton April 12, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello Domain
9:00-11:00am Portobello Pony Club, Classes & Games, Lead Rein and First Ridden only. $10 entry registration on the day. Other activities from 11am: Portobello’s Got Talent; open for Adults and Children (please register your interest via our Facebook page … Continue reading
The 2014 Portobello Paddock Pursuit on Sunday 9th of November saw nearly 400 participants run, jump, climb and slither through a challenging course at the Portobello Domain. With a warm day many people brought their deck chairs and picnics and … Continue reading
The 1st day of November and Portobello Community Incorporated were on a mission at the Portobello Domain skate park. The working bee had several tasks including replacing the plywood and painting the new ramps, giving the old tennis court fence … Continue reading
Sunday 19th dawned bright but fresh for the Portobello Hawk & Hurl held at Portobello Domain and once again the event was well attended. There were plenty of bargains, a fair bit of cheek and a significant amount material saved … Continue reading
Despite some late rain the Portobello Community Market saw 400-500 people come through the Coronation Hall in Portobello on Sunday. With more stalls and displays from local community groups this year, the market is growing as an annual event in … Continue reading
Despite the rain the Anzac Day service at Portobello Museum was well attended by young an old on Friday 25th April. The service was a fitting tribute for all of those who served throughout the last 100 years, but 2014 is particularly … Continue reading