Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee December 6, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Church service December 6, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- Community Coffee Morning December 6, 2020 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St All welcome. Gold coin koha.
- Toy Library open December 6, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open December 6, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello Domain
The Peninsula Show is annual event that Peninsula people make a real effort to attend. It has everything from tough guys sweating it out on a course, talented kids performing, and of course cars, boats and a helicopter. This years … Continue reading
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading
Once again the Hawk & Hurl went without a hitch on Sunday with the local community cleaning up their yards and taking the time to find a bargain or two. The scrap collection went well and a truck load of scrap … Continue reading
The Portobello Community Show on Saturday 6th brought local people from far and wide together for a day of fun, food and friendship at the Portobello Domain. With the support of local businesses, clubs, musicians, and the community this was … Continue reading
9:00-11:00am Portobello Pony Club, Classes & Games, Lead Rein and First Ridden only. $10 entry registration on the day. Other activities from 11am: Portobello’s Got Talent; open for Adults and Children (please register your interest via our Facebook page … Continue reading
The 2014 Portobello Paddock Pursuit on Sunday 9th of November saw nearly 400 participants run, jump, climb and slither through a challenging course at the Portobello Domain. With a warm day many people brought their deck chairs and picnics and … Continue reading