Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee November 12, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Peninsula Playcentre November 13, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
View older posts
Tag Archives: Road Widening
In March 2013 Portobello Community Incorporated made a submission on the proposed road widening design for Portobello and Harrington Point Roads. That submission detailed a number of issues with the nature of the design and its impact on the community, … Continue reading
The recent edition of D Scene reported on the submission made by Portobello Community Incorporated on the Dunedin City Council’s proposal to widen Portobello Road and the effect that the proposal will have on the township and its community. Click … Continue reading
Last nights Annual Plan consultation meeting in the Coronation Hall was well attended by residents who came to hear more about the Annual Process for 2013-2014. With presentations and discussion with the Mayor, Chief Executive and Council staff there was … Continue reading
The Dunedin City Council will be consulting with the community on the 2013/2014 Annual Plan. This is an opportunity for Portobello & Peninsula residents to discuss its priorities in the next financial year. The Otago Peninsula Community Board also submits on the Annual … Continue reading
The Dunedin City Council have announced the first stage of public consultation on the road widening of Portobello Road. The project includes widening the road by 5-8 metres in places and the development of a cycle-way and pedestrian pathway alongside Otago Harbour. Many … Continue reading