Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- 🐧 Wild Dunedin Festival April 20, 2018 – April 25, 2018 Various locations See www.wilddunedin.nz for full list of events in Portobello and beyond.
- 🐧 Flying Penguin Kite Competition—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Camp Estate, Pukehiki FREE! Registration required. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 Helping Hoiho—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm Penguin Place, 45 Pakihau Rd FREE! Bookings essential: 03 478 0286. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 A Garden 50 years in the Making—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Larnach Castle, 145 Camp Rd, Dunedin 9077, New Zealand $25 pp. Bookings essential: 03 476 1616. More info at www.wilddunedin.nz.
- 🐧 How to Become a Backyard Trapper—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm St. Philips Church Hall, Belford St, Waverly FREE! Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. See www.wilddunedin.nz for more info.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Dunedin
Make an online submission here Post your submission to the Dunedin City Council, Dunedin City Council, PO Box 5045, Moray Place, Dunedin 9058, Attention PARS – Freedom Camping Bylaw Review o Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org Advertisements
The 2015 Relay for Life held in Dunedin was a great experience and one that local Peninsula people supported with generosity and energy. The Peninsula community were deeply saddened at the passing of Lyn Campbell from cancer in 2014. The relay provided … Continue reading
Once again the Hawk & Hurl went without a hitch on Sunday with the local community cleaning up their yards and taking the time to find a bargain or two. The scrap collection went well and a truck load of scrap … Continue reading
Getting selected for a national team is a great achievement, being able to survive the rough and tumble of roller derby is another matter. Local Harwood woman Nic Hedley is about to accept that challenge on the international stage. The … Continue reading
The Dunedin Methodist Parish and the Methodist Church of New Zealand – Te Hāhi Weteriana O Aotearoa, have made the decision to close the Broad Bay Methodist Church. Members of the Broad Bay congregation will continue to participate in the … Continue reading