Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Otago Peninsula Museum open August 9, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton August 9, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
- Peninsula Playcentre August 10, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Steady As You Go—Strength and Balance August 10, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi August 10, 2020 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
View older posts
Tag Archives: Dunedin
Getting selected for a national team is a great achievement, being able to survive the rough and tumble of roller derby is another matter. Local Harwood woman Nic Hedley is about to accept that challenge on the international stage. The … Continue reading
The Dunedin Methodist Parish and the Methodist Church of New Zealand – Te Hāhi Weteriana O Aotearoa, have made the decision to close the Broad Bay Methodist Church. Members of the Broad Bay congregation will continue to participate in the … Continue reading
The 2014 Portobello Paddock Pursuit on Sunday 9th of November saw nearly 400 participants run, jump, climb and slither through a challenging course at the Portobello Domain. With a warm day many people brought their deck chairs and picnics and … Continue reading
The 1st day of November and Portobello Community Incorporated were on a mission at the Portobello Domain skate park. The working bee had several tasks including replacing the plywood and painting the new ramps, giving the old tennis court fence … Continue reading
Sunday 19th dawned bright but fresh for the Portobello Hawk & Hurl held at Portobello Domain and once again the event was well attended. There were plenty of bargains, a fair bit of cheek and a significant amount material saved … Continue reading
Otago Peninsula environmental group STOP (Save the Otago Peninsula) have published a pocket guide to the Otago Peninsula. The publication which features stunning photographs by wildlife photographer Craig McKenzie and excellent species descriptions by Richard Schofield is a must have … Continue reading