Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee January 24, 2021 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Toy Library open January 24, 2021 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open January 24, 2021 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton January 24, 2021 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
- Peninsula Playcentre January 25, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Dunedin
Broad Bay playwright Sarah McDougall presents a feminist/ comedy/ political/ class play that will surely be entertaining and thought-provoking. It’s an R16 comedy with a limit of 25 tickets/show at $20/10 and on Wednesday 9th is a Koha, so bring something … Continue reading
The Peninsula Show is annual event that Peninsula people make a real effort to attend. It has everything from tough guys sweating it out on a course, talented kids performing, and of course cars, boats and a helicopter. This years … Continue reading
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading
It was a crisp frosty start for the Portobello Market day on Sunday 12th of July, but the sun did its best to warm people up, and Portobello put on a great day. With over 900 visitors to the market stall … Continue reading
Make an online submission here Post your submission to the Dunedin City Council, Dunedin City Council, PO Box 5045, Moray Place, Dunedin 9058, Attention PARS – Freedom Camping Bylaw Review o Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2015 Relay for Life held in Dunedin was a great experience and one that local Peninsula people supported with generosity and energy. The Peninsula community were deeply saddened at the passing of Lyn Campbell from cancer in 2014. The relay provided … Continue reading