Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee May 18, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Portobello Community Inc meeting May 18, 2021 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Rd, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre May 19, 2021 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus May 19, 2021 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus May 19, 2021 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
View older posts
Tag Archives: Hawk & Hurl
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading
Once again the Hawk & Hurl went without a hitch on Sunday with the local community cleaning up their yards and taking the time to find a bargain or two. The scrap collection went well and a truck load of scrap … Continue reading
Sunday 19th dawned bright but fresh for the Portobello Hawk & Hurl held at Portobello Domain and once again the event was well attended. There were plenty of bargains, a fair bit of cheek and a significant amount material saved … Continue reading
Portobello Community Incorporated won the Taylor Community Pride Shield in first place at the Keep Dunedin Beautiful awards on Monday 3rd March. The award was presented to Paul Pope and Geoff Sheridan representing the group at the awards ceremony yesterday. … Continue reading
October can be a great time of year in Portobello with those balmy warm days that begin to give us hope that summer is just around the corner, and Sunday’s Hawk and Hurl was no exception. With a good number … Continue reading