Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee November 12, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Peninsula Playcentre November 13, 2019 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus November 13, 2019 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
View older posts
Tag Archives: Hawk & Hurl
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading
Once again the Hawk & Hurl went without a hitch on Sunday with the local community cleaning up their yards and taking the time to find a bargain or two. The scrap collection went well and a truck load of scrap … Continue reading
Sunday 19th dawned bright but fresh for the Portobello Hawk & Hurl held at Portobello Domain and once again the event was well attended. There were plenty of bargains, a fair bit of cheek and a significant amount material saved … Continue reading
Portobello Community Incorporated won the Taylor Community Pride Shield in first place at the Keep Dunedin Beautiful awards on Monday 3rd March. The award was presented to Paul Pope and Geoff Sheridan representing the group at the awards ceremony yesterday. … Continue reading