Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Portobello Library open January 28, 2021 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi January 28, 2021 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Smiths Creek Working Bee January 31, 2021 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Toy Library open January 31, 2021 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open January 31, 2021 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
View older posts
This entry was posted in Dunedin, New Zealand, Otago, Otago Peninsula, Peninsula, Portobello, Portobello Community Inc, Public Notices and tagged Allans Beach Road, Hawk & Hurl, Paul Pope, Portobello Community Inc, Portobello Community Incorporated, Portobello Domain, Portobello Inc, Recycling, Waste minimisation. Bookmark the permalink.