Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Otago Peninsula Museum open August 9, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Badminton August 9, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello Info: Geoff 03 4780 688
- Peninsula Playcentre August 10, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Steady As You Go—Strength and Balance August 10, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi August 10, 2020 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
View older posts
Tag Archives: Otago Peninsula
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading
It was a crisp frosty start for the Portobello Market day on Sunday 12th of July, but the sun did its best to warm people up, and Portobello put on a great day. With over 900 visitors to the market stall … Continue reading
The Caselberg Trust is pleased to announce this forthcoming fundraising concert at 7pm Sunday 31 May, which features the poetry of poet laureate Brian Turner, and songs by local singer songwriter Matt Langley. Turner and Langley met at a Caselberg Trust … Continue reading
Make an online submission here Post your submission to the Dunedin City Council, Dunedin City Council, PO Box 5045, Moray Place, Dunedin 9058, Attention PARS – Freedom Camping Bylaw Review o Email your submission to email@example.com
It was a fine warm autumn morning for the ANZAC Day service at the Otago Peninsula Museum at Portobello. The significance of ANZAC Day was given even more meaning with the 100th anniversary of the landings at Gallipoli, and a … Continue reading