Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- 🐧 Wild Dunedin Festival April 20, 2018 – April 25, 2018 Various locations See www.wilddunedin.nz for full list of events in Portobello and beyond.
- 🐧 Flying Penguin Kite Competition—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Camp Estate, Pukehiki FREE! Registration required. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 Helping Hoiho—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm Penguin Place, 45 Pakihau Rd FREE! Bookings essential: 03 478 0286. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 A Garden 50 years in the Making—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Larnach Castle, 145 Camp Rd, Dunedin 9077, New Zealand $25 pp. Bookings essential: 03 476 1616. More info at www.wilddunedin.nz.
- 🐧 How to Become a Backyard Trapper—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm St. Philips Church Hall, Belford St, Waverly FREE! Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. See www.wilddunedin.nz for more info.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Paul Pope
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading
The Coronation Hall in Portobello has had a major spruce up by the Dunedin City Council Contractors. The painting has now been completed along with some additional outside lighting. The contractors have just completed pulling down the scaffold and tidying … Continue reading
The Peninsula Show is annual event that Peninsula people make a real effort to attend. It has everything from tough guys sweating it out on a course, talented kids performing, and of course cars, boats and a helicopter. This years … Continue reading
Ahoy there me hearties! The 2015 Portobello Paddock was an absolute blast once again with plenty of mud, slime and water for everyone! With a damp but warm day on Sunday, organisers were a little worried about the numbers. They … Continue reading
When Peninsula people set their mind to something there’s no holding them back. They’re into everything boots and all, with a sleeves rolled up attitude. The Te Rauone Beach Coast Care group along with the Harington Point Community Society held a meeting … Continue reading