Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Rubbish collection - Blue bin (glass) recycling November 20, 2019
- Portobello Library open November 21, 2019 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello
- Steady As You Go—Tai Chi November 21, 2019 at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Portobello Bowling Club, 5 Sherwood St Enquiries: Margaret 477 1040 x702
- Smiths Creek Working Bee November 24, 2019 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Toy Library open November 24, 2019 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
View older posts
Tag Archives: Paul Pope
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading
The Coronation Hall in Portobello has had a major spruce up by the Dunedin City Council Contractors. The painting has now been completed along with some additional outside lighting. The contractors have just completed pulling down the scaffold and tidying … Continue reading
The Peninsula Show is annual event that Peninsula people make a real effort to attend. It has everything from tough guys sweating it out on a course, talented kids performing, and of course cars, boats and a helicopter. This years … Continue reading
Ahoy there me hearties! The 2015 Portobello Paddock was an absolute blast once again with plenty of mud, slime and water for everyone! With a damp but warm day on Sunday, organisers were a little worried about the numbers. They … Continue reading
When Peninsula people set their mind to something there’s no holding them back. They’re into everything boots and all, with a sleeves rolled up attitude. The Te Rauone Beach Coast Care group along with the Harington Point Community Society held a meeting … Continue reading