Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Peninsula Playcentre October 24, 2018 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus October 24, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus October 24, 2018 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
- Library Book Bus October 24, 2018 at 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Broad Bay School
- Rubbish collection - Blue bin (glass) recycling October 24, 2018
View older posts
Tag Archives: Paul Pope
Portobello Community Incorporated are excited to be having the official opening of their new Portobello Heritage Trail on Saturday 14th October as part of the 2017 Dunedin Heritage Festival. The new traill consist of seven interpretative signs giving the history of … Continue reading
The Coronation Hall in Portobello has had a major spruce up by the Dunedin City Council Contractors. The painting has now been completed along with some additional outside lighting. The contractors have just completed pulling down the scaffold and tidying … Continue reading
The Peninsula Show is annual event that Peninsula people make a real effort to attend. It has everything from tough guys sweating it out on a course, talented kids performing, and of course cars, boats and a helicopter. This years … Continue reading
Ahoy there me hearties! The 2015 Portobello Paddock was an absolute blast once again with plenty of mud, slime and water for everyone! With a damp but warm day on Sunday, organisers were a little worried about the numbers. They … Continue reading
When Peninsula people set their mind to something there’s no holding them back. They’re into everything boots and all, with a sleeves rolled up attitude. The Te Rauone Beach Coast Care group along with the Harington Point Community Society held a meeting … Continue reading