Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- 🐧 Wild Dunedin Festival April 20, 2018 – April 25, 2018 Various locations See www.wilddunedin.nz for full list of events in Portobello and beyond.
- 🐧 Flying Penguin Kite Competition—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Camp Estate, Pukehiki FREE! Registration required. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 Helping Hoiho—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm Penguin Place, 45 Pakihau Rd FREE! Bookings essential: 03 478 0286. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 A Garden 50 years in the Making—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Larnach Castle, 145 Camp Rd, Dunedin 9077, New Zealand $25 pp. Bookings essential: 03 476 1616. More info at www.wilddunedin.nz.
- 🐧 How to Become a Backyard Trapper—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm St. Philips Church Hall, Belford St, Waverly FREE! Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. See www.wilddunedin.nz for more info.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Portobello Inc
The Coronation Hall in Portobello has had a major spruce up by the Dunedin City Council Contractors. The painting has now been completed along with some additional outside lighting. The contractors have just completed pulling down the scaffold and tidying … Continue reading
We’re a hardy bunch on the Otago Peninsula and Sunday’s market was a good test of that resolve. The blustery weather and squally showers were a reminder that we are well into winter. Despite the weather the market was very … Continue reading
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading
It was a beautiful day in Portobello on the 25th of September and this was Portobello School’s chance to do their bit for Clean Up NZ week. Although just out of the official week our local weather has meant the … Continue reading
It was a crisp frosty start for the Portobello Market day on Sunday 12th of July, but the sun did its best to warm people up, and Portobello put on a great day. With over 900 visitors to the market stall … Continue reading