Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Church service August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Portobello Presbyterian Church, 22 Harington Point Rd
- ❄️ Winter Market Day 2020 August 9, 2020 at 10:00 am – 2:30 pm Coronation Hall, 853 Portobello Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Toy Library open August 9, 2020 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Portobello Domain
- Otago Peninsula Museum open August 9, 2020 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Otago Peninsula Museum and Historical Society, 17 Harington Point Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
View older posts
Tag Archives: Waste minimisation
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading
Once again the Hawk & Hurl went without a hitch on Sunday with the local community cleaning up their yards and taking the time to find a bargain or two. The scrap collection went well and a truck load of scrap … Continue reading
Sunday 19th dawned bright but fresh for the Portobello Hawk & Hurl held at Portobello Domain and once again the event was well attended. There were plenty of bargains, a fair bit of cheek and a significant amount material saved … Continue reading
Living besides the Otago Harbour is one of the great pleasures of our lifestyle in Portobello. So boats and floating devices play a major role in our local lifestyle. So two intrepid Portobello Community Inc. members decided to enjoy a … Continue reading
March 30th 2014 is a watershed day for all residents in the Portobello/Harwood/Otakou area with the beginning of the “Rubbish Revolution.” Give just one hour of your time to pick up the rubbish from around your streets, playgrounds, beaches or … Continue reading
October can be a great time of year in Portobello with those balmy warm days that begin to give us hope that summer is just around the corner, and Sunday’s Hawk and Hurl was no exception. With a good number … Continue reading