Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Pilates Class June 1, 2020 at 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm Coronation Hall, Portobello $12. Contact Penny 0274 649180
- Smiths Creek Working Bee June 2, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Save The Otago Peninsula (STOP) meeting June 2, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm 2A Clearwater St, Broad Bay, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre June 3, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus June 3, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
View older posts
Tag Archives: Beautification
March 30th 2014 is a watershed day for all residents in the Portobello/Harwood/Otakou area with the beginning of the “Rubbish Revolution.” Give just one hour of your time to pick up the rubbish from around your streets, playgrounds, beaches or … Continue reading
Portobello Community Incorporated won the Taylor Community Pride Shield in first place at the Keep Dunedin Beautiful awards on Monday 3rd March. The award was presented to Paul Pope and Geoff Sheridan representing the group at the awards ceremony yesterday. … Continue reading
October can be a great time of year in Portobello with those balmy warm days that begin to give us hope that summer is just around the corner, and Sunday’s Hawk and Hurl was no exception. With a good number … Continue reading
Nineteen year 7&8 pupils from Portobello School put their gumboots on and cleaned up the beach areas around Latham Bay in Portobello on Tuesday 24th September. Supervised by teacher Candace Christensen and Portobello Community Inc. Chairman, Paul Pope the group collected a full … Continue reading
With Keep New Zealand Beautiful Week in full swing a few hard-working people turned out to make their mark on the local landscape on Saturday 21st September. Thomas Pope (9) along with big sister Georgia (12) and their father Paul … Continue reading
The Portobello Community Incorporated lad’s team have competed a second landscaping project in the main street of the township. After pruning and removing a trailer load of rubbish and weeds a few weeks ago the edging and planting has now … Continue reading