Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- Smiths Creek Working Bee July 7, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Bacon St, Broad Bay Weather permitting.
- Save The Otago Peninsula (STOP) meeting July 7, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm 2A Clearwater St, Broad Bay, Dunedin 9014, New Zealand
- Peninsula Playcentre July 8, 2020 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm 22 Harington Point Rd See Playcentre page for more information.
- Library Book Bus July 8, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:10 am Portobello School (except school holidays)
- Library Book Bus July 8, 2020 at 10:15 am – 11:00 am 1 Harington Point Rd
View older posts
Tag Archives: Broad Bay
Broad Bay playwright Sarah McDougall presents a feminist/ comedy/ political/ class play that will surely be entertaining and thought-provoking. It’s an R16 comedy with a limit of 25 tickets/show at $20/10 and on Wednesday 9th is a Koha, so bring something … Continue reading
Artist Daniel mead is making steady progress on the mural for the Bacon Street bus shelter in Turnbull’s Bay. The mural will incorporate scenes of native New Zealand fish typically found in Smiths Creek which runs along Bacon Street from the … Continue reading
The 2015 Relay for Life held in Dunedin was a great experience and one that local Peninsula people supported with generosity and energy. The Peninsula community were deeply saddened at the passing of Lyn Campbell from cancer in 2014. The relay provided … Continue reading
The Dunedin Methodist Parish and the Methodist Church of New Zealand – Te Hāhi Weteriana O Aotearoa, have made the decision to close the Broad Bay Methodist Church. Members of the Broad Bay congregation will continue to participate in the … Continue reading