Portobello Community Incorporated is a community group that works on the Otago Peninsula to promote and develop assets and events for residents and visitors. This website has been developed to get people involved with their community and inform them of the great things going on in their area.
- 🐧 Wild Dunedin Festival April 20, 2018 – April 25, 2018 Various locations See www.wilddunedin.nz for full list of events in Portobello and beyond.
- 🐧 Flying Penguin Kite Competition—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Camp Estate, Pukehiki FREE! Registration required. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 Helping Hoiho—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm Penguin Place, 45 Pakihau Rd FREE! Bookings essential: 03 478 0286. Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. More info.
- 🐧 A Garden 50 years in the Making—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Larnach Castle, 145 Camp Rd, Dunedin 9077, New Zealand $25 pp. Bookings essential: 03 476 1616. More info at www.wilddunedin.nz.
- 🐧 How to Become a Backyard Trapper—Wild Dunedin Festival April 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm St. Philips Church Hall, Belford St, Waverly FREE! Part of the Wild Dunedin Festival. See www.wilddunedin.nz for more info.
View older posts
Tag Archives: Think globally act locally
Strong winds, torrential rain and the All Blacks playing France in the Rugby World Cup did not bode well for Hawk & Hurl on Sunday October 18th. However, the weather quickly improved and the All Blacks won handsomely, so the Hawk & … Continue reading
Once again the Hawk & Hurl went without a hitch on Sunday with the local community cleaning up their yards and taking the time to find a bargain or two. The scrap collection went well and a truck load of scrap … Continue reading
Living besides the Otago Harbour is one of the great pleasures of our lifestyle in Portobello. So boats and floating devices play a major role in our local lifestyle. So two intrepid Portobello Community Inc. members decided to enjoy a … Continue reading
March 30th 2014 is a watershed day for all residents in the Portobello/Harwood/Otakou area with the beginning of the “Rubbish Revolution.” Give just one hour of your time to pick up the rubbish from around your streets, playgrounds, beaches or … Continue reading